Wednesday, October 28, 2009

David Trigueiro

Scuttlebutt 2860 reported on the death of David Trigueiro. I had worked with David to coordinate West Marine advertising in Scuttlebutt. I just had to delete David from my contact list.


EIGHT BELLS
David Trigueiro, 44, of Monterey, California has died following a brief illness. David worked at West Marine for the past 10 years, most recently as Senior Marketing Manager. A native of northern California, Mr. Trigueiro was born in Modesto and grew up in San Jose. He graduated San Jose State in 1990 with a degree in Graphic Design. He enjoyed visits to Northern Italy and Napa Valley, black & white photography, cooking, entertaining and delighted in meeting and knowing people. He is predeceased by his father, Joseph W. Trigueiro and survived by his mother, Ruth J. Trigueiro of Sunnyvale, CA, sister Carolyn S. Trigueiro of Gold Beach, Oregon and countless friends who shall miss him dearly. A private service will be held at a later date. Memorial contributions can be made to Ruth Trigueiro, 1085 Tasman Dr., Apt. #768 Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure if this is the David I knew from San Jose on Balderstone Dr from the 1970's. If it is I am very sad, he was a childhood freind.

John

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know David, but he is certainly a relative of mine as all Trigueiros in America are related. My grandfather was Jose Caytano Trigueiro who came from Flores in about 1910. It is very sad whenever someone so young dies and even sadder when it is a relative. My condolences to his wife Ruth and family.
David Trigueiro
david.trigueiro@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home