Thursday, April 30, 2009

The eating season

Maybe there is some logic to the eating season. Chicken or egg kind of stuff… winter coat for winter. I am talking about putting on some pounds because of the holidays that involve eating.

October - I eat too many sweets due to Halloween.
November - I eat way too much at Thanksgiving.
December - This month is a lost cause because of xmas.
January - Leftovers from xmas plus Super Bowl snacks.
February - Safer month, hopefully no flu, time to exercise.
March/April - Bam… Easter treats.
May thru Sept. - Pretty safe aside from too many July 4th cocktails.

I weigh more when I have lots of clothes on, and hopefully weigh less when I am wearing my summer gear. Glad someone figured this all out.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Boating Rob said...

Ha! Too true. I love Oct-Jan because there is a holiday every month, but it sure does weigh me down!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Blogger said...

This needs to be revised:
January: Xmas leftovers and Girl Scout cookies go on sale.
February: Super Bowl parties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home