Thursday, December 04, 2008

Why we do it

This email today best defines why we publish the Scuttlebutt newsletter:

Thank you very much for sending me your newsletters each day. I really look forward to reading them in the evening. I have been sailing and racing for over 40 yrs now, and in the past two years I have been dealing with medical problems that don't allow me to sail as much as I used to. Its painful and disheartening. But, I do get to sail about once a month on a couple of different boats. Hopefully I will get my hip replaced by the end of next year and start to race alot more. It really helps to read your newsletters and would like to thank you for great job you do on them. You work really hard to bring the latest news and results from the different sailing disciplines and i really enjoy that.

Thank you again and keep up the great work.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home