Thursday, February 14, 2008

Research project

We try to help folks whenever possible, but this request is asking more than we can provide. However, we encourage you to post your comments to Tiffany thru the link below.

Hello:

I stumbled upon your blog while researching about boats. I am a graduate student at Carnegie Mellon University and I am researching about automobiles that tow, such as boats, jet-skis, etc. I was hoping you could help me by answering some questions. Do you use an automobile to tow your boat? How often do you go sailing? When you go sailing, does your family come with you? What do you always bring in your car when you go sailing? Also, do you ever eat or take a nap in your car while driving to the dock or while you are at the dock?

If you could answer any questions, that would be wonderful!

Thanks in advance,

Tiffany Yang

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home