Monday, February 11, 2008

Blonde Joke

This has nothing to do with sailing (unless this guy met the gal in a regatta bar), but was too cute to toss:

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde replies, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box."

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny but kind of hurtful, I mean, just cos you're blonde it doesn't mean you're stupid. I mean, I'm blonde and not stupid, in fact I'm quite the opposite.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just don't know that you're stupid.

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell you , I am blonde and I am stupid! and all the other blonds I have met ...have kinda been stupid


so....cheers to truth! we get better sex anyhow!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Blond & Smart said...

ouch i bet shes not stupid just b/c ur pretty and blond doesnt mean your stupid. im a blond guy but guys dont count ;) i do enjoy these jokes but i dont like what they do to pretty girls self esteem

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Blond &smart said...

i agree with anonymous one. I Know for a Fact that blond people arent dumb. it's been scientificly proven that blonds and any other hair colour have the same general IQ. P.S. i am a blond man

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol that was funny!! You know why brunettes sit around on the week ends telling dumb blonde jokes?..................
Cause were out with the men. ;)
Now who's dumb lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home