Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Key West party pictures

Not all ideas are good, and I am wondering if we should have passed on the concept of encouraging folks to submit images from the 2007 Acura Key West regatta. The saying, “What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas” might apply to the week in KW, and sending Scuttlebutt photos of potentially damning events might hurt attendance next year.

I have already had one request to have an image removed from the gallery before his wife saw it. We did get some new pics sent last night, which we hope to post later today. However, if we don’t get another image submitted, I am thinking now that the gallery is a winner based on the image below. I left KW on Wednesday, and I believe this was taken on Friday… bummer! - Craig Leweck

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home