Thursday, December 07, 2006

What I want for Christmas

It has been fun seeing the holiday gift lists that have been submitted on the Scuttlebutt Forum. Some have been hopeful, while others more realistic. Some have even included items that will be given. Considering that we are encouraging others to submit their “must have” items, I thought it was time that I too jot down my wish list for the 2006 holiday season. So here are the things that I want:

-- ISP spam filters that won't block the Scuttlebutt e-Newsletter.
-- An active and engaged readership.
-- The Scuttlebutt Store to hold all the items that people want.
-- To get my Lehman 12 back in the water.
-- Continued growth in the Scuttlebutt Forum.
-- Speedy resolution for Rule 69 offenders.
-- A great America’s Cup with a surprise ending.
-- More entertaining videos (and photos).
-- And lastly, for Sailing Anarchy and Scuttlebutt to get along (or, as the Blues Brothers said in the song I Don’t Know, “…what did I say to piss you off this time baby?”)

- Craig Leweck, Scuttlebutt

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home