Friday, November 19, 2010

Is this a POS 13?


This is pretty funny. An email exchange between Matthew and Lisa was forwarded to me, which details how Matthew was trying to help Lisa with an ad she had placed. Enjoy:

Matthew: “Do you realize the boat you are selling in the pictures is not a Laser?”

Lisa: “No I don't. LOL! Thanks. Can you give me info on it please? I'm supposed to sell it.”

Matthew: “Most sailors would call it a POS 13.”

Lisa: “Thanks! Now I'll have to do some research and see what that means! Thanks much.”

Matthew: “No worries - hope you sell it.”

UPDATE: Lisa has updated the ad, which had first listed the boat as a Laser. She is now calling it a Banshee, but remains uncertain as to what it really is, and still considers that it could be a POS.



Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger David said...

Is "Craig Le . . ." Craig Lee? Just posted the Banshee link to his wall, eh? Good thinking. I likewise sent the link to Dean Eppley. Those guys know a POS Banshee when they see one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home