Monday, April 26, 2010

ISAF Sailor Classification

I finally got around to applying for my ISAF Sailor Classification. While they never ask for my classification when I step on the media boat, I thought I better be prepared. Been sailing in the J/105 class too, and I wanted to be sure I was playing within their class rules. Just received this today:

After consideration of your request for a Review of your ISAF Sailor Classification, your request for Classification has been accepted as follows.

Competitor: CRAIG LEWECK
ISAF User ID: USACL62
Requested Classification: 1
Granted Classification: 1
Review Panel Comments:

If you require a copy of the certificate please go to http://www.sailing.org/isafsailor, logon using the User ID and password from when you created the application, Under 'Welcome Back to ISAF Sailor', click on the link to 'Sailor Classification'. Once in the Classification area click on "Display Current Certificate", to print it .

Thank you for applying for an ISAF Sailor Classification and good sailing.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home