On a septic tank truck sign: "We're #1 in the #2 business."
This observation prompted the 'buttheads to submit their versions:
* From Peter O. Allen, Sr: Locally we have such a truck, painted yellow, bearing the legend: "Stool Bus"
* Jack Lockwood: On a septic tank truck somewhere N of Green Bay, WI: "It may be shit to you but it's our bread and butter".
* From Thaddeus Gillespie: The sign on the garbage truck said, "Satisfaction guaranteed or double your garbage back".
* From Rik: Our local septic tank cleaner has on his business card ... "Your business is our business" ... but on his truck is written ... "We take sh!t from anyone".
* From Martin Dudley: From sign on truck reads, "We pump what the competition talks".
* From Matt Rosenberg: Don't forget the sign on their other truck: "Our Royal Flush beats your Full House".
* From Chris Upton:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]