Friday, November 30, 2007

Let it go

I probably should let it go, but just can't. I was doing my end of week email clear out when I came across the Swiss statement that the NY court decision went against them. What was most startling to me was the subject line: Statement from Alinghi, SNG and AC Management

What I probably should let go is the fact that these three groups are, in theory, three seperate entities. However, ever since Alinghi won the 32nd event in July (has it been that long), the lines have been blurred between them. It has been hard to tell where one ends and the other begins. They continually spoke for each other as if they were... the same.

So when the email came with this statement, and it made the point of saying it was from these three "seperate" groups, I thought to myself, "hmm, that's a new one."

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home