Wednesday, October 17, 2007

San Francisco to Key West

Here’s a ‘butthead that wants to get his boat to Key West, but he needs help and money. His plan is to send a letter to Scuttlebutt and see if we can make it happen for him. What are we now … the matchmaker?

"Looking for that couple who would like to cruise but do not have a boat. I would like to leave the Bay Area in November or December and arrive in Key West sometime in 2008. The distance from SF to KW is about 5000 miles through the Panama canal. I would like to find a couple that would travel/cruise as though the boat were there own, I would come along as skipper or crew. I have owned this 45' Dufour 12000ct since 1982 and have cruised the Med,Carib,So.Pac, Japan,Russia,Alaska. (last year: KW>SF) I am now alone and would like to share my boat back to Key West where I reside and will retire. -- norman.davison@gmail.com"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home