Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Abuse Authorities

Great 'butthead story... here's a letter we recevied from Gayle Höeven:

Couldn’t help but share this after reading the CURMUDGEON’S OBSERVATION in Scuttlebutt 3051 on Thursday, March 18, 2010:

"You might be a sailing bum if your doctor reports your injuries to Abuse Authorities."

When first married (1978) the ladies I worked with would leave pamphlets regarding spousal abuse on my chair after each weekend of brutal one design Cal 20 racing. But the best one was when I went to the Gynecologist, and he asked his Nurse to call the authorities, because I had hand-print bruises on both checks of my behind... My husband had hoisted me up quickly to catch the main halyard that had gotten away. Oh, now those were the days.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home